The Virtual Dementia Tour accurately simulates what it is like to live with dementia and common physical impairments that come with age. Watch this video to witness the profound effects.
The Individual/Family edition kit is to be used by a person or family who is trying to understand how dementia affects a loved one.
The Group edition is used within a clinical or educational setting, such as an elder care community or school.
Increased awareness is a social imperative. The Community edition is for businesses and organizations that encounter dementia.
All proceeds from the sale of the VDT® go toward the fulfillment of dreams for residents of elder care communities and assisted living facilities.
When you donate to Second Wind Dreams, 15% of your donation is used administratively to keep things running and help us develop new initiatives. The other 85% goes to funding dreams and increased sensitivity toward those with dementia.
Money isn't the only - or always the best - solution to the needs of our honored elders. Volunteer your time with Second Wind Dreams and help us run our programs or visit elders in nursing homes.
Success starts in the community. Join us in our mission to change the perception of aging by becoming a corporate sponsor.